Training for an Ironman or Ironman 70.3 in 2018?
We have successfully prepared many athletes in the fulfillment of their Ironman journey.
There’s more to successfully training for an Ironman than just a training plan. Working with us, you will improve your overall abilities, skills, knowledge, mental preparation, and receive all the support you need to ensure you are fully ready to have your best Ironman experience.
Our experienced coaching staff (have raced and coached athletes at Ironman events around the world including the Ironman 70.3 World Championship and the Ironman World Championship in Kona) have a limited amount of athlete openings each season, so contact us early to secure your Ironman/Ironman 70.3 preparation.
Contact us today to discuss your options for achieving all your Ironman/Ironman 70.3 race goals.
Newcomer Options To Ignition Fitness
- Apply for the 2018 Athlete Team – COMING SOON
- First Timer Welcome Promo – COMING SOON
We have a coaching option suited for everyone, whether you’re a seasoned pro or a rookie just starting out. Please click here to take a look at the details of all of the triathlon, duathlon and running coaching options we provide.
Read what our athletes have to say about their experiences with Ignition Fitness.
A review from Aaron Putman, the 2015 Lakeside Double Duathlon Champion.
Why Choose Us
We’re always trying to add value to our (already great!) coaching packages, and here are just a few examples of some of the perks you’ll get from our friends and sponsors:
- Substantial discount off one race bike per year from Sweet Pete’s
- Substantial discount on Retül Dynamic bike fitting from Sweet Pete’s
- Discounts on Skratch, Endurance Tap, Picky Bars.
- 10% off rentals and 15% off purchases of new wheelsets from Big Race Wheels
- Discounts on Ignition Fitness gear
- Discounts on Ignition Fitness training camp