Welcome To Ignition Fitness!
Providing custom-tailored triathlon, duathlon and running coaching programs to endurance athletes of all abilities. Whether your goal is to win your age group at the Ironman World Championships, make it to the finish line at your first 5k race, qualify for the Boston Marathon, or anything in between, Ignition Fitness will help you get there!
Barrelman Triathlon Overview Video
Ignition Fitness is the official coaching and training partner for the Barrelman Triathlon, and we’ve put together this short event overview.
We have a coaching option suited for everyone, whether you’re a seasoned pro or a rookie just starting out. Please click here to take a look at the details of all of the triathlon, duathlon and running coaching options we provide.
2014 Athlete TeamThe Athlete Team program is back for 2014! To meet this year's team members, check out this page.
Latest NewsFebruary 2014 Newsletter
January 2014 Newsletter
December 2013 Newsletter
Niagara Falls half iron group training program
Recruiting participants for athletic studies
November 2013 Newsletter
Big Training Days
Read what our athletes have to say about their experiences with Ignition Fitness.
Why Choose Us
We’re always trying to add value to our (already great!) coaching packages, and here are just a few examples of some of the perks you’ll get from our friends and sponsors:
- Substantial team discounts on all Felt Bicycles
- 10% off rentals and 15% off purchases of new wheelsets from Big Race Wheels
- 10% off all bikes, 20% off all accessories and free bike fittings from Wheels of Bloor
- 40% off all photo packages from My Sports Shooter
- FREE Clif Bar product as part of your welcome package
- Exclusive discounts on GP8 Sportwater
- Discounts on Ignition Fitness gear
- Discounts on Ignition Fitness training camps
VideoMSCtv 2013 Toronto Islands
MSCtv 2013 Belwood
MSCtv 2013 Welland
MSCtv 2013 Woodstock
ArticlesWinter Running Fundamentals
Winter Cycling Fundamentals
Winter Swimming Fundamentals
Speed Up By Slowing Down
Functional Strength Training