Triathlon and Duathlon Coaching
You swim, you bike, you run. Or you run, bike, run. Or you swim then bike, or swim then run. You’re a triathlete, a duathlete, an aquathloner or a swim-biker. It doesn’t matter how you identify yourself as a multisport athlete because we’ve coached others just like you! However, all of our triathlon, duathlon and multisport coaching programs are individually built and custom tailored to suit the person they’ve been designed for. It doesn’t matter what your schedule is, what your ability level is, what distance you’re training for, or what your goals are. We’ve coached athletes ranging from beginners to experts, from Kona qualifiers to give-it-a-tri’ers to ITU Age Group World Championships qualifier, and we can help take your training and racing to the next level. Our coaching programs can be customized to any level, whether you’re a professional or elite age grouper with ample opportunities to train, or are just getting started and only have limited amounts of time to devote to training around a hectic family and work schedule. We provide an interactive, cooperative training experience with your coach that includes in-depth program analysis and regular, ongoing feedback and communication to ensure you’re getting the highest level of performance training. We keep a very low athlete-to-coach ratio to ensure all of our athletes get the attention necessary to achieve this. You can expect a program that’s built specifically for you and adapts with you as an individual to ensure progress.
As an Ignition Fitness athlete you’ll receive the following:
- Expert level coaching from a member of our experienced coaching staff
- Comprehensive, balanced swim, bike, run schedule
- Custom tailored, hand built training program built around YOUR schedule, YOUR goals, and YOUR strengths and weaknesses
- Ongoing adaptive adjustments to your program that changes with your fitness and post-workout feedback
- Ongoing email communication with your coach
- Detailed week-to-week Annual Training Plan
- Race planning, pacing & execution strategies
- Race performance analysis
- Premium Training Peaks account
- Expert analysis and review of power and heart rate files (if provided)
- Discounts on selected Ignition Fitness services
- Discounts on Ignition Fitness gear
- Discounts on Ignition Fitness training camps
- Discounts from our retail and community partners, such as Felt Bicycles, Wheels of Bloor, Big Race Wheels, and many more
Triathlon and Duathlon Coaching Pricing
$225/monthTriathlon coaching with Head Coach Tommy Ferris or Coach Paolina Allan. Please note that coach Tommy Ferris is not currently accepting new clients as he is dealing with a serious injury.
$225/monthTriathlon coaching with Coach Roger Hospedales.
Ready to get started? Want to learn more? Contact us to set up a free, no obligation conversation to talk more. The best way to get a hold of us is via this contact form, but if you’d prefer to call us, please do! Here’s our number:
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Fine Print
HST will be added to all prices if you’re a resident of Canada. All coaching packages require a minimum 3-month commitment which must be paid in full. All fees paid are non-refundable. Athletes may suspend their coaching agreement for up to 2 months with minimum 2-week notice. For full terms and conditions, please visit our terms and conditions page.